Cosmetic Dentistry for Shrewsbury, MA Families
We know that personal interactions are important to you. With a better-looking smile, the boost of confidence that you’ll feel will make for a more comfortable first impression. Cosmetic dentistry at Precise Dental Care can make you feel more confident by enhancing the aesthetic of your smile. Not only will you look and feel better, but the health and functionality of your teeth can be improved with painless and affordable cosmetic dental treatments. With cosmetic dentistry, you will be able to show off a natural-looking and beautiful smile that you can be proud of.
Our Cosmetic Treatments
Your cosmetic treatment is unique, which is why we conduct personalized and individual consultations to suite your specific needs. Shruti Mankad, DMD will thoroughly assess your qualifications for cosmetic dentistry and will walk you through your desired procedure using visual and digital aids. Part of the confidence that comes along with a better looking smile also comes from your comfort with and understanding of your cosmetic treatment.
We want to guarantee all of the above at Precise Dental Care. Some of the cosmetic dentistry procedures we offer include:
- Porcelain veneers come in the form of a tooth-shaped shell that recreates the natural look of teeth. Veneers can provide additional strength that is comparable to natural tooth enamel and alters the position, shape, size, and color of teeth.
- Porcelain fixed bridges are additional teeth used to fill or “bridge” a gap of space in between existing teeth. Bridges are most beneficial for those looking to replace multiple teeth and can be attached to natural teeth or implants. Porcelain bridges are made to match the color of your existing teeth, and can create an appealing full-mouth smile.
- Porcelain Crowns or “caps” are designed, not only to improve the aesthetic of teeth, but also their durability and functionality. Caps are placed on the surface of a weakened tooth and can help restore its original size and shape.
- Teeth whitening is offered as a take-home whitening mouth guard for our Shrewsbury dental patients. We fabricate impressions of the mouth in order to design custom molds. Patients are then shown how to whiten their teeth in our office, and can then monitor their own whitening schedule at home.
- Composite fillings are used to repair a tooth affected by decay or breakage. Composite fillings increase the durability of teeth by removing the damaged portion of a tooth and replacing it with a filling. Composite fillings closely match the color of existing teeth and last for many years.
- Dental Implants are one of the most effective and innovative advancements in dentistry. A remarkable and permanent solution for missing teeth, dental implants with an implant prosthesis help improve the smile line, as well as chewing abilities. Precise Dental Care offers various teeth replacement options, including implant crowns and bridges, implant supported dentures, and more.
Cosmetic dentistry can realign certain teeth, as well as improve the spacing, brightness, and overall health of teeth. Certain treatments can fill unattractive spacing, correct bite positions, replace missing and decayed teeth, and restore old dental treatments. No matter what issue you are facing, we can discuss various cosmetic dentistry treatments that work for you.
Call Us Today!